Saturday, April 10, 2010

Monster Hunters #4: "That Old Gang of Mine"


Download Monster Hunters #4





Monster Hunters #4
came to me via a stocking stuffer on Christmas and I am glad it did as I might have passed this one over on the racks at Rexall's Drugstore, despite the allure of the beautiful cover painting courtesy of the still-underrated Tom Sutton. "That Old Gang of Mine" was written by Joe Malloy and drawn by a then-unknown Mike Zeck and the entire thing just sucks you into the story with "you cannot run fast enough or hide well enough... for when they catch your scent, you can do but one thing... you can DIE!"






1 comment:

Mykal Banta said...

OW: Another hidden gem! I loved this one, and I thought the writing was tremendous. -- Mykal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...